Monday, July 9, 2007

Being Me

I’m just an ordinary teenager girl, student and daughter. Being a teenager is time to learn about yourself, what do you want, and grow up to be a more matured girl. People always said that enjoy yourself when your’re still young. But in my opinion, we can enjoy ourselves but in control. If it over dose, it will ruined your life.
As a student, this is the time that we must learn and study harder to get a good result. We also can meet new friends, do some activities and also meet puppy love. It doesn't wrong if you don't let love be number one. It will disturb your focus and mood to study. Finally, our result will drop and make many problem in the end of day.

I agree I'm not such a good doughter but I try to be a better than I'm before. A week before a registration day, my grandfather was passed away. That day I realize that how if my parents passed away. I not ready for it. I hope can fulfill their dream to see me success to graduate from this University and be the best. I hope this will become true. Insyaallah..

1 comment:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Dear Kaede88,
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I think you are a matured person for being able to think the way you do. I also pray that your dreams will come true, Insya Allah! Keep on writing. I've got the feeling that you have a lot to share.